Consolidated Buy-31 Products and Prices
- Per CIO/G-6 memo below, effective immediately, all Army organizations should adhere to the following to maximize efficient spending while meeting Windows 10 SHB-A requirements: (a) aggregate Consolidated Buy purchases at the highest levels possible, (b) avoid purchasing end-point devices with unnecessary features and utilize minimum specifications, and (c) use CHESS's Reverse Auction tool.
- If you experience issues with the AGM, such as those requiring re-installation, contact your local helpdesk. Each Army Command (ACOM) has technical POCs assigned to download the AGM. If your local helpdesk is unable to assist, users are directed to contact the CHESS Customer Service Center (firstname.lastname@example.org; ph: 888-232-4405) to obtain their ACOM's AGM Trusted Download Official POC information.
All desktop and/or notebook computers must be purchased through CHESS in accordance with AR 25-1, Army Knowledge Management and Information Technology. Two CB periods are planned yearly (Jan/Mar and Jun/Sep) Army organizations that take advantage of the consolidated buy net substantial savings regardless of the quantities procured; even a single user that only orders one system benefits by receiving the same reduced price as larger volume purchasers. Monitors and printers are offered on the CB as a convenience. The purchase of monitors and/or printers offered on the CB is NOT mandatory. The ADMC-2 vendors have many other monitor and printer products on their catalogs. Additional monitors or printers can be found on the vendor catalogs or on the CHESS website.
There are three pricing options for each CB product category: CONUS, Named OCONUS and Remote OCONUS. The geographic locations covered by each are defined below:
- CONUS (CLIN AA): The 48 contiguous states, Alaska, Hawaii and the District of Columbia
- Named OCONUS(CLIN AB): Germany, Italy, Japan, Korea, Belgium, Turkey, Puerto Rico, United Kingdom and the Netherlands
- Remote OCONUS (CLIN AC): OCONUS locations that are not listed under CONUS or Named OCONUS