Consolidated Buy- 34 Products and Prices
- Per CIO/G-6 memo below, effective immediately, all Army organizations should adhere to the following to maximize efficient spending while meeting Windows 10 SHB-A requirements: (a) aggregate Consolidated Buy purchases at the highest levels possible, (b) avoid purchasing end-point devices with unnecessary features and utilize minimum specifications, and (c) use CHESS's Reverse Auction tool.
- If you experience issues with the AGM, such as those requiring re-installation, contact your local helpdesk. Each Army Command (ACOM) has technical POCs assigned to download the AGM. If your local helpdesk is unable to assist, users are directed to contact the CHESS Customer Service Center (email@example.com; ph: 888-232-4405) to obtain their ACOM's AGM Trusted Download Official POC information.
CHANGES IN PROCEDURES FROM ADMC-2 TO ADMC-3
Only ADMC-3 Vendors catalog items are what is listed in the CB Compare Tool. Undefined Desktop CLIN, Undefined Notebook CLIN, and Undefined Tablet CLIN may be utilized to purchase different models of these devices that are not currently listed/available in the CB. The Within Scope CLIN may be utilized to purchase ancillary items (e.g., DVI to HDMI adapters, Fiber optic NICs, etc.) HOWEVER, the sum of the Undefined Desktop, Undefined Notebook, Undefined Tablet, and Within Scope CLINs shall not exceed 10% of the total price of the Delivery Order. Items that are not available through the ADMC-3 contract and don’t fit the requirements for the “Undefined or Within Scope CLINs” within ADMC-3, may be procured through the ITES-3H contract vehicle only after a CB Exception Memo has been executed.
ADMC-3 Requests for quote (RFQ) would ONLY be required to be submitted to all ADMC-3 vendors using the RFQ Tool for orders that exceed the SAT (currently at $250k).
Step 1 - Search CB for items
Step 2- Evaluate order to decide if Undefined or Within Scope CLINs can be used
Step 3- Initiate a CB Exception Memo
Step 4 -Submit a RFQ to ITES-3H contract
Step 5 -Submit a SoNA
Step 6 - Request ITAS Waiver
Step 7- Purchase Outside of CHESS
All desktop and/or notebook computers must be purchased through CHESS in accordance with AR 25-1, Army Knowledge Management and Information Technology. Three consecutive CB periods are planned yearly (Oct/Jan, Feb/May, and Jun/Sep). Army organizations that take advantage of the consolidated buy net substantial savings regardless of the quantities procured; even a single user that only orders one system benefits by receiving the same reduced price as larger volume purchasers. Monitors and printers are offered on the CB as a convenience. The purchase of monitors and/or printers offered on the CB is NOT mandatory.
There are three pricing options for each CB product category: CONUS, Named OCONUS and Remote OCONUS. The geographic locations covered by each are defined below:
- CONUS (CLIN AA): The 48 contiguous states, Alaska, Hawaii and the District of Columbia
- Named OCONUS(CLIN AB): Germany, Italy, Japan, Korea, Belgium, Turkey, Puerto Rico, United Kingdom and the Netherlands
- Remote OCONUS (CLIN AC): OCONUS locations that are not listed under CONUS or Named OCONUS